Join us on Tuesday April 9th for an afternoon of "Northern Highlights"
We will focus on global and domestic updates in housing, mortgage, temporary housing, household goods and policy. We have the privilege to attend this session at The American Swedish Institute.
We welcome the following presenters:
• US Domestic and Global Policy: Russ Haynie, Altair Global
• Mortgage: Michelle Asell, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
• Corporate Housing: Brittany Herrington, V-Suites
• Housing Market: Amy Jurek, ReMax
• Household Goods: Jim Rybarczyk, Berger Allied
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm - Lunch
- 12:30pm - 2:30pm – Industry Updates
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm - Networking, happy hour and self guided tour of the museum
This event is authorized for two CRP credits and one GMS credit!
We hope to see you there!