Thank you to the over 140 attendees of our 35th Annual Conference! Thanks to our sponsors and speakers; we couldn't have done it without you. Please see links below for presentations from our wonderful speakers and panelists. If you need re-certification credits for CRP, GMS or HRCI please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request details.
- Future of Talent Mobility - Stephen Cryne, CERC
- Diversity - Trina Scott, VP at Quicken Loans
- Survey Results - Mitch Ulrich, SVP Global Mobility Strategies at NEI Global Relocation; Amy Smith, Senior Analyst Global Mobility Strategies at NEI Global Relocation
- E-Closings - Faye Hoxworth, Strategic Operations Manager at Old Republic Relocation Services
- Policy Segmentation - Martin Foxwell, Senior Vice President, Global Consulting and Industry Relations at Bristol Global Mobility
- Real Estate Market Trends - David Arbit, Director of Research and Economics at the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
- Tax Reform - Ashley Fewins-Kalb, Supervisor, International Assignment Services at RSM US LLC
- Travel Safety Training, Sheryl Hill, President at Depart Smart Inc.
- Industry Insights-MaryLou Cohen, Relocation Today
- The Changing Demographics of The Relocation Journey, Don Hill Alexander's Mobility Services
- Five Steps to Improve the Relocation Experience of New Talent in your Organization, Chris Pardo Plus Relocation
Thank you to our 35th Annual Conference "Land of 10,000 Lakes" Sponsors:
and to our Lanyard Sponsor and Networking Event Sponsors: